EcoTrek Epicenter

Your source for everything EcoTrek! EcoTreks are Adirondack adventures for teenagers who venture out from Baltimore Woods Nature Center (located near Syracuse, NY) on a journey to enjoy, understand, and protect our natural world.

11.06.2006

Holla Back!

Ok, so I know I'm still an old white dude, I'm just looking for some feedback, so holla, or write, or type, or call, or whatever, just get back to me on this...

Later this month the prices and dates for next years EcoTreks are going to be posted here at the EcoTrek Epicenter, and as CNE looks ahead to put these adventures together we want the advice of seasoned EcoTrekkers. Please comment on this post and let me know what you think about including the following activities (we can only end up doing one or two of these a week):


  • Rock Climbing

  • Spelunking (cave exploration)

  • Whitewater Tubing

  • High Ropes Course

If you had to pay for them yourself, what would you think about doing the following activities?

  • Whitewater kayaking (w/ a guide)

  • parasailing

2 Comments:

At 30 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,
It's me Jonah. Took awile to get it to accept my login but now i'm posting. Spelunking sounds really cool (especialy on a hot summer day).
count me in.

Jonah

 
At 02 December, 2006, Blogger Matt Kauffman said...

Thanx Jonah, good to hear from you!

How's the pink hat doing? I hope hawks or other birds of prey didn't think it was some fluffy poodle & swoop down to snatch it from ya. Also, hows your artwork coming? You should send us some of your EcoTrek artwork, it could be used in the background of a brochure or something...

Well, there's one vote for spelunking, what does everone else think???

Journey on...
Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home