EcoTrek Epicenter

Your source for everything EcoTrek! EcoTreks are Adirondack adventures for teenagers who venture out from Baltimore Woods Nature Center (located near Syracuse, NY) on a journey to enjoy, understand, and protect our natural world.

3.16.2007

Summer 2007 Teen EcoTreks Schedule

Schedule

EcoTrek Session 1: July 9-13, 2007
Advance EcoTrek Session 2: July 23-27, 2007
Advance EcoTrek Session 3: August 6-10, 2007
Girls
EcoTrek Session 4: August 13-17, 2007
EcoTrek Session 5: August 20-24, 2007


Click on EcoTrek Passport to register now and save!

5 Comments:

At 31 March, 2007, Blogger Jonah said...

Hey, mailed my form today and took this picture!

-Jonah

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/king_j3144/DSCF0008copy.jpg

 
At 04 April, 2007, Blogger Matt Kauffman said...

Hey Jonah, I got Peter's form today, I'll be looking for yours! The link to your picture got cut off in the comment. Email it to me (kauffman.m@gmail.com)

So I was just telling Jon that the part of the High Peaks we're going to this year is full of bears, so you've only got a few months to learn kung-fu or some other self defence technique! It should be fun, let me know if you guys have any questions about this years trip. Journey on...

 
At 04 April, 2007, Blogger Matt Kauffman said...

Jonah, I got the picture! Thanks for sharing that, I'm glad the trip was a postive memorable experience, and I continue to be impressed by your artistic talents, they're gonna take somewhere man!

Journey on...

 
At 07 April, 2007, Blogger Jonah said...

So what Mountain are we going to be climbing this year?

 
At 13 June, 2007, Blogger Matt Kauffman said...

Jonah, and all Advance EcoTrekkers, we're going for the highest point in NY state this year, Mt. Marcy! I hope you're up for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home